Practice Post

 Hi to everyone i´ll tell you what it is my favorite place in this city, well to me is "Nuria", this is a restaurant with so much varities of foods and differents drinks , i recommend to you cause the large portions they have and the desserts is so yummi for sure you will love it even i can say you probably cant eat more and this is the idea, eat you want the times you wish , so this place is perfect  if you love the food like me , for other part i just say a preffer transport but i cant take everyday so i like to move for the city by car cause in this time the weather is cold so in your car with accondicionater of course hot air; will be a better experience even if you go late,can take whatever rute, other streets is like a free movement it the way you want obviously with precaution and having drivers license. 

Comentarios

  1. Wow!!, Thanks for you recomendation. this place also my favourite restaurant. My favourite food in this place is meat with fries.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Nuria sounds great!! I can't wait to visit this place with my mom :)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Thanks for recommend this place, I hope to visit the Nuria soon!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I love the food as well! so I would like to go to the "Nuria" restaurant very soon with my friends.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares