Academic challenges in 2022

 In this occasion I will talk about my professional carrer ( food engineer)  and some things that I feel can change, in my programme of study we haven't a subject like with the human body to me is so importan to know what is going on with the aliment when inside in your belly so my carrer is about the food, try to creative new types of aliments , variety of the same foods but with different ingredients, I know our study programmer is going to more conneted with the area of quality and creations of the new products for the industry and this is a mixed senses with this application so I agree this subject for more knowledge about whom will eat and what is the process with this aliments if is good with a lot much proteins or very bad for your health cause can damage your organs, other think what I would change is the subjects can available every semester cause fail a one of this will do extend for aone year more and this is more money, more time studying and in tha majorite cases will be a problem cause the workload is become more difficult and stressful, on the other hand I would change is the prerequisite order you for take another subject and sometimes you can feel is so innecesary cause your could be so good, the more efficent but you need the other subject and delay your university degree so that is all I will see you in other blog , bye 

Comentarios

  1. Sometimes the prerequisite can be really annoying and affects your years at university

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I also do not like the idea of extending a year of university studies for failing a subject.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I like your idea about "the new subject". It is very important!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares