My favorite series


 in this ocassion I will talk about my favorite serie and this is Stranger Things , I like see this cause the drama and the accion that have is interesting and I feel the way in which the actors convey the emotions of the characters is something that is not easily found and more now that the series have become more repetetive , on the other hand , the time in which it is set attracts me a lot since, the way they dress and the way they live becomes a very nice time trip another series that catches my attention and that I still dont see is Peaky Blinders, the time and it´s development cause intrigue, the way in which the story develops generate sensations that give meaning to see series From what I see I have made it clear that I like many series that are in contexts of past years, in my opinion quite beautiful and picturesque, the fact that life looked healthier and purer catches me , other types of series is about Zombies, i saw for a long time The Walkind Dead but now I feel that the advance of seasons have made the same thing repeat itself over and over again so for this I have to stopped watching it until season 9 I also love the Resident Evil movie saga but seeing the series that have been taken make them look like failure from my point of view, the sequels are sometimes not good options, take care bye. 

Comentarios

  1. Wow, I also like Stranger Things, I love the plot and the characters, they are amazing

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares